22 maart 2020 (updated 20-10-2020)
Due to the situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have taken the following measures to prevent contamination:
• Our branch in Veldhoven is currently open from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm with strict hygiene regulations in mind.
• Our sales force works from home as much as possible and does not visit customers at the moment. All contacts are done via email and / or telephone as much as possible. Meetings and appointments are handled by telephone or video conference.
• For the time being, our service technicians work on location, taking into account the guidelines of the RIVM.
• As long as possible, our production and deliveries to customers continue as usual. At the moment our warehouse is still fully stocked. We aim to ship orders without delay. Of course we are dependent on the decisions of our government and the supply of materials.
• Our warehouse is open from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm for collection of goods and delivery of goods by parcel services or suppliers. We request strict adherence to the guidelines drawn up by RIVM. For all pick-up and / or deliveries the following applies: First report at the front desk (main entrance).
• Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory upon entry.
• Visitors who visit for longer than 15 minutes are noted with name, telephone number, date and time on the visitor registration list.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones and stay healthy!
Together we weather this exceptional situation.
Team SEM Waterbehandeling B.V.